[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: think we need to comment?

  • From: murfamx4@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:53:45 -0500

These are all Hollywood Types.? If they don't jump on with the rest they get
cut out.? At least FINALLY most people are taking the Hollywood A listers with
a grain of Salt.
?? If you really want to make a difference email the advertisers of the show.?
Tell them how much you love their product but you won't use it again until the
AR attitude changes on the programs that they sponsor.
?
? You will get much quicker results.

When Rosie used to be on (when she just started being political) she came out
in her monologues with a anti-gun tyraid.? Rosie had a desk she sat at and each
day she had a new sponsor's logo there.? The day of the outburst she had
Campbell soup and I wrote to Campbell and told them how we had used there soup
exclusively since be fore I was born and that I wouldn't buy another can until
after a public retraction was made.
? The next day was Crayolla Crayons and I did the same thing.
? The next day in her monologue she did a public retraction.? Now I don't think
that I am so powerful that I alone can get that response but many people
writing can and will.? The advertisers are paying to increase business not lose
it.

Glenn
Shaden Shepherd