[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: think we need to comment?

  • From: stormy435 <stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:00:32 -0800

Well, it will be interesting if the VIEW takes it up, as a couple on that show
would applaud and laud DeGeneris:-)
Stormy
On Dec 8, 2008, at 9:50:23 AM, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/8/2008 11:32:36 A.M. Central Standard Time, Stormy435
writes:
 It was the "of course" that makes the difference.  Of course a rescue and not
a bad breeder.
They are everywhere now aren't they Stormy!
I was asked the email addy for Ellen.....I used the website of the show and the
"email" Ellen link to send a message, which I have done.
I also emailed THE VIEW with the comments on the Ellen show and my comments to
her if they want to have a discussion about it also.  Perhaps everyone who
writes Ellen could do the same.
I certainly applaud the good work ELLEN has done for causes in the past but I
am done with a show that want to slap me in the face and take pot shots at
purebreds.
Reminded her that when working organizations (police depts etc) look for dogs,
as a rule they go to purebreds because they want to KNOW what the are getting
in character.