[ SHOWGSD-L ] these things happen???

  • From: "Laurie Pruett" <pruett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:39:41 -0400

Seemed to me folks always found someplace to stay at the Canadian national on
their old date.  We (AVGSDC and GSDC of So NH), on the otherhand, can't find
another available date for a specialty weekend.  As it looks now, AVGSDC may be
out of the stand alone specialty business altogether.  Somehow that doesn't
feel like an even trade to me....

Laurie

Msg: #8 in digest
From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 14:04:20 EDT
Subject: Re: Midwest Triangle Weekend September

In a message dated 7/17/2007 12:54:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
fellswayshepherds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I can't believe how the canadian nationals changing their date now has messed
up a lot of local clubs.

Southern NH GSDC and Androscogin Valley GSDC where also on the same weekend
and they had to cancel.

Joanne

These things happen, but it will be alo easier to get a room for the Canadian
Nationals now that they have changed dates.