[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: theriogenology

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 17:58:30 +0000 (UTC)

When the Raiders were great ( millions of years ago) John Madden had a
sayinghe'd tell the team! and I must say I sort of live my life this way....
John said " don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon and
go!"  Don't worry about who picks the speakers for the seminar, don't worry
about 3000 members agreeing, don't worry about anything!   Let's just load
the wagon and go!   The football games start in 30 minutes so perhaps I'll
talk to the list tonight or tomorrow. Who dat gunna beat dem Saints!  lol FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App