[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: theriogenology

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 09:24:15 -0800

Years ago (golly MANY years ago now) we had a breeding seminar and more in
southern California. I was so very new to the game, but eager to learn.  I
never heard of another one, but that one was heavily attended.  I don’t know
if I even knew anybody at that time, but I was impressed with how many people
were there.  Does anybody remember that?
I do believe it was put on by GSD folks.
Stormy

> On Dec 14, 2014, at 8:30 AM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
> this past March I attended a " Theriogenology  Seminar" at UC Davis
> Veterinary teaching college. The sessions started at 9 and ended around 4.
> They had an early continental breakfast, and a very nice cold lunch with
> sandwiches salads and sodas and water. The cost 65 bucks ! I mentioned this
> seminar  on this list prior to attending but I don't remember seeing any GSD
> people. I am praying that UC Davis has this seminar again in 2015!
> Incredibleall the information these breeding Vets shared. If you live
> anywhere in the Western US and UC Davis has this program again you need to
> attend ( if you are still breeding dogs). My question is Why can't WE (
> GDSCA) put on something like this? With all the talented knowledgable people
> in this breed is there a better, more fun way to share this knowledge? We  (
> GDSCA) need to step out of the norm! offer different opportunities to the
> membership and the general dog public! The topics are endless!... It appears
> we do the same thing (basically nothing) year after year! we fight about
> breed changes, we fight about national locations, we cry about shrinking
> entries and club members but we don't do much! We need to get out of our
> comfort zone and try something fun and different! ...... How about those
> Raiders!  merry Christmas FB
> Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App

> POST is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the original

> in any post.

> PROSECUTED.

> http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Stormy V. Hope