[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the world has gone crazy.............

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Fran Henry" <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:12:36 -0400

i think everyone knows why those laws are there...for chicks, etc.   If you
ever go to a big grooming show, there are dyed dogs there all the time...and
they don't seem to be suffering any.
       I think fining her for this is stupid, that's all...and as I said
somewhere else, wait until St. Patrick's Day, when dogs are the least of the
things dyed green................
    Those people ought to go to a couple of dog shows and see the dogs that
are dyed every weekend.........
       Peggy