[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the world has gone crazy.............

  • From: "Sue Mazzeo" <Sue.Mazzeo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l digest users" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:00:45 -0700

Cindy,

As I recall from listening to the news yesterday, this law was put into effect
to stop the dyeing of Easter chicks and ducklings.  But the way it was worded
included any animal.

Sue Mazzeo

 Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 12:29:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: the world has gone crazy.............

Not sure if this email is pertaining to something specifically but yesterday I
heard a story on the news about a poodle owner that was fined $1000 for dyeing
her dog pink to raise awareness for Breast Cancer..  She used all natural dyes.
 Apparently the city had an ordinance against dyeing your dog.....what made
them come up with that ordinance in the first place just baffles me.

  Cindy
Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  almost every state in the union has some kind of laws coming (or proposed,
at least) that will inhibit our rights as dog owners, never mind breeders.
The language is all very similar...and the ultimate aim is, of course, to
end ownership of dogs/cats/horses/whatever.......
in the meantime, our politicians are immoral, corrupt, and crime
continues almost unabated.
Can't we all join in somehow, and elect legislators who will concentrate
on crime rather than pick on animals?
Apparently we can't............which is exactly why the AR groups are making
such headway and having so many successes.........
From Florida to Maine, California to Washington, Texas to Minnesota,
pets are under attack...those of you who are parents of fairly young
children must wake up and realize that by the time your kids have kids, they
won't be allowed to have a dog or a cat..........and THEIR kids might only
know what they are as animals they see in a book, or maybe in a
Doesn't this bother anyone on the list at all?
Peggy

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.