[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the world has gone crazy.............

  • From: Sally Hayden <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:44:37 -0500

Sure it does Peggy - That is why I donate money to work against this and sign
all the on line petitions that come up.

sally> From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx> To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [
SHOWGSD-L ] the world has gone crazy.............> Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008
17:31:00 -0400> > almost every state in the union has some kind of laws coming
(or proposed,> at least) that will inhibit our rights as dog owners, never mind
breeders.> The language is all very similar...and the ultimate aim is, of
course, to> end ownership of dogs/cats/horses/whatever.......> in the meantime,
our politicians are immoral, corrupt, and crime> continues almost unabated.>
Can't we all join in somehow, and elect legislators who will concentrate> on
crime rather than pick on animals?> Apparently we can't............which is
exactly why the AR groups are making> such headway and having so many
successes.........> From Florida to Maine, California to Washington, Texas to
Minnesota,> pets are under attack...those of you who are parents of fairly
young> children must wake up and realize that by the time your kids have kids,
they> won't be allowed to have a dog or a cat..........and THEIR kids might
only> know what they are as animals they see in a book, or maybe in a>
zoo...........> Doesn't this bother anyone on the list at all?> Peggy> >
Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. > > ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT
THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS
ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE
LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF
THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED. > > For assistance, please contact the
List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> > VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org>
Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your
"fix".