[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the why

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: f.fasano@xxxxxxx,almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx,showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 23:07:51 +0000

O.K. Kris: We have had a PRIVATE conversation going on for the last few days.
Now that you took this to the List I will respond in kind. Please remember that
I didn't name the poster and didn't want to. But it seems that you have.
"What is my point?" All I was asking you was to explain this part of your post
to me ,"we could have sought action blocking her{Margery} being on the ballot
-". That is what you posted to me and is in my files. My related post to you,
asked if you could tell me the date that Margery's name was accepted for the
ballot and the date that she was voted to be removed from her elected
responsibilities. I asked that because, if the time line showed that she was
accepted for the ballot, prior to the "removal" vote, then there would be no
legitimate way in hell that "the WE" could have removed her name from the
ballot. I was not debating whether or not some board members wanted to remove
her or not. I was asking in that post about the dates. I was waiting for a
rapid a reply since that was how our discussion was going on. Whether you knew
the dates or you didn't, either way I waited for your reply. Your response of:
"Read the bylaws!" was an amazing non-secquitor. The dates were in th
 e byla
ws? I didn't reply to that since it didn't make much sense and I figured that
you were ending our discussion.

Then, when I read your post stating: "Absent a COURT ORDER Margy could not have
been kept off the ballot-" Being totally confused by what appears to be two
evidently conflicting statements, I addressed your "court order" post, (without
naming you), hoping to elicit an explanation regarding  your two statements. I
thought you would bring it back Private again. That's all!
Kris, to answer your question: "-" what exactly is your point-", I say this,
with all due respect to the magnanimous "WE" for "allowing Margery's name to
stay on the ballot, I don't think there was any legitimate way for her name to
be removed, once it was accepted. That is my point! If I am wrong, I will stand
for being corrected. But then again, the removal of Margery from her elected
duties was illegal anyway and the "WE" know or should know that.

Anyway, I want to thank Kris and the "WE" for giving me a chance to vote for
Margery. I took advantage of your kindness and voted for her today.

Stay well.

Tony C
From: f.fasano@xxxxxxx

Tony read the line" If the facts warranted, which they did not-" what exactly
is your point- the Board did not try or want to keep Margy off the ballot-Kris

-------------- Original message from acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx: --------------

Kris: If what you just posted is the true, then maybe you can explain why I
received a post from a board member, who will remain nameless stating:

"If the facts warranted it - which we felt they did not, we could have sought
action blocking her{Margery} being on the ballot - (Un-named board member). Can
you explain where a court order may come into play, when the board member who
posted this didn't mention the need for one?

I know, that absent a COURT ORDER, the un-holy "WE" mentioned in the post will
probably not be named. Anyway, apparently this board member seemed to feel that
"THEY" were very lenient by "allowing" Margery's name to remain on the ballot.
Yea! Right!

Absent an explaination, the probable motto of the un-holy "WE" is:  "Bylaws and
Rules; Bylaws and Rules:"WE' don't need no stinkin' Bylaws and Rules!Bylaws and
Rules.

Tony C
From: f.fasano@xxxxxxx

Absent a COURT ORDER Margy could not have been kept off the ballot-Kris

-------------- Original message from <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------