[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the weather in PA and NY - Iced in in DE

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 08:18:13 EDT

In a message dated 3/17/2007 8:11:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
It is  STILL snowing here in NY.  Annette called last night to say that many
people were unable to get to the York specialty due to the snowstorm.  So
far, we have more than a foot here--Forest, Jude and Brando are out running in
it--Billy is doing his snowblower thing.  On Wednesday and Thursday it  was in
the 70s.
WAZZUP WID DIS?
Penny in NY

Yup, 70's on Wednesday and Thursday in Delaware, and this morning I cant
even open my cars, we are totally iced in. Hope this mess goes away so I can
leave my house and go to the dog shows.

Ileana