[ SHOWGSD-L ] the weather

  • From: bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 09:46:30 EST

Boy, Canada weather has arrived in Texas!  In the 8  years I have been here
really cannot say this matched Canada, but today is  it.  There was an all
time record low in Beaumont last night of 19  degree's....right now it is 22
with a wind chill of 13. Probably lost our  orange tree....so sad.
Have one group of dogs that go out at 11 to be fed and  usually spend the
night out (do this mostly as its the coolest time in the  summer).  I figured
last night everyone would just come back in  around 1:00.  Several of them
were born in Canada so they know  cold.  Checked them a few times and they
looked at me like I was a  pest.  My 12 1/2 year old (Gotti grand daughter)
looked as though she  was basking in the sun at midnight!   Crazy dogs.
Finally  at 3 I MADE them come in....I could not stand the thought!
It better get warmer fast!
Saw some rather nasty icy pics from Atlanta and cars sliding  everywhere.
Stay warm and safe everyone.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont  (recording secretary), Life member
CKC
"We find comfort among those who  agree with us - growth among those who
don't".
..Frank A  Clark