[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the true purpose of a dog and owner

  • From: Ileana <inquestgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 12:10:57 -0400

You have to deal with some of the performance people that act like my breed
ring dogs are freaks because we did the breed ring before the performance ring.
Obviously there must be something wrong with a Breed ring dog. Some can be very
rude and unwelcoming. Luckily, I am there to have fun with my dogs and really
don't care what others think.

Moving on.

Sent from my iPhone