[ SHOWGSD-L ] the shows!!!

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:38:24 -0800 (PST)

What a great time I had in Orlando.  So many faces, too many to ge them all,
but off the top of my head, Hi to the following, so glad we had time together,

  The Girlz, Kent, Lenny, Jeff and Nick, Laurie, Iza, Illiania (I know I got it
wrong, spelling is my weak point), Sherree, Manny and Norma, Alex, Scott and
Lauren, Linda, the McGovern's, Amy Amy Amy, and so many more.  I know someone
is going to write me back, what about me, but I am going off the top of my
tired head.

  All majors, and mostly 4 and 5 points.  There were several dogs that finished
there, and several that got great starts on their show careers.

  The weather was very nice for the most part and only a sprinkling of rain one
day.  The wind was annoying from a steward's point of view, but otherwise, I
hope everyone got to thaw out.

  I am so glad I went, and stayed for all the shows.

  I send hugs to one and all.

  Hope to see many of you next month.  I will be promoting the Ft Lauderdale
and Miami shows mercilessly, and I will be reminding you all about the next set
of shows, Tampa Bay and Ft Myers.  These shows need your support too.

  Send me your entries now for the next thawing shows, here near my home, in
Miami.
  sheila