[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the person who knows

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:27:30 +0000

Its like that old game we played in school - rumors.  You'd get everyone in a
row, tell the first one a 'secret' and allow them to pass it along.  At the end
we'd compare the 'original' and finished product and BOY were they different.
We learned not to spread tales at an early age because we SAW what could happen
in just a few minutes.  But then again the original, AND REAL FACTS, are never
exciting as the end product......
And there DEFINITELY IS something wrong with THAT!!!

Suzanne Kinman
www.tsalishepherds.com
Home of BIS/BISS Ch Yancy HIC HT PT RA CD TC CGC BH, Helios SchH3, Ch Flair,
Tess [150 PLUS ROM points/40 ATAA points], Lil' Miss Gilli RN[Mjr Res Winner]
and all the others waiting at the bridge. Website updated 06/07

From: ELG440@xxxxxxx