[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the person who knows

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 12:54:56 -0700

For your information::::::anytime the AKC disallows a placing wheather it is
a 3rd place or BOB...the AKC
notifies the person who is losing that placing and instructs them to return
the trophy or ribbon to the Show Chairperson......a copy of the letter is
also sent to the Show Chair, so that they know the placing has been
disallowed and trophy & ribbon are to be returned.......
The AKC also instructs the Show Chair to send the items to the next person
in line for them....if there is a nother dog that will receive that award
Nancy is the Futurity Chairperson for the GSDCA so all
letters or copies of letters from AKC would be sent to
Nancy & the individual losing the placings
Judy
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx