[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the match brag that wasn't :( treasure coast/palm coast

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <goodwitch132004@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:41:27 -0500

Oh what a bummer we would have loved to have you and your pups..............
Yes there are many cities in the state of Florida beginning with
Palm........where did you get your directions ?  because i printed them in
the premium but it has the new and current exit numbers on them.
Sorry you missed it, but next time. AMY
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com