[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the last post to the blog

  • From: "L. Hartten" <hartten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sHOWGSD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 12:14:40 -0600

On 10/18/07 11:54 AM, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>       Did anyone else have the blog end in mid-thought?  Mine says "Now
> they line ------- and goes right into the beginning of the last post,
> where Flower Boy says he's been forced to sit next to Evan...........
>
>         Wha' hoppen?????????

  It looks as if Evan accidentally pasted the previous whole entry in
near the end of this one.  If you pull it out visually, it appears that
the last couple paragraphs should read like this:

----- begin assumed Blog text, "Last of the morning" -----
[first several paragraphs deleted by LMH]

[paragraph deleted by LMH except for final line] Bob tells the crowd,
"This is the worst time to double handle" and means it. He is right.

Now they line
up againathe way they were.  Bob says this is six very nice bitches and
he is looking to see if the topline stays when they move, and there go
the first three again.  Now the last three, and I am watching the top
lines after hearing Bob.  And, First is Woodside's CK J- Lo's, Second
was Hi Cliff Sienna Kaleef, Third was Totana Piper Hills Inferno, and
Fourth is Azuma Bellasay's New Sensation.

I hope this works for all of you.   Am sending this stuff out to the
Blog before it is announced to the crowd here
---- end assumed Blog text -----

Cheers,
  Leslie
--
Leslie M. Hartten                web: http://spot.colorado.edu/~hartten
Indi (TerraNorte's Midnight Indigo, German Shepherd Dog)  &  Brittany