[ SHOWGSD-L ] the hearing in Sacramento tomorrow...where to go and when

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:14:34 -0400

just received from Bill Hemby of PetPAC and shared by Peggy
We look forward to seeing many of you at the Committee hearing and the
"No on AB 1634" Capitol Rally on Wednesday!

If you can't join us, you can Listen to the hearing
<http://petpac.net/r/950/8683/> live online (click on "Room 112").

If you plan to attend the 8:00 am Senate Local Government Committee
Hearing, please be advised of the following:

# The Capitol Building will open early at 7:00 am to accommodate the
expected crowds. We anticipate that people will begin to line-up at the
Capitol entrances by at least 6:00 am.

# Seating in Room 112 is extremely limited and will be filled on a
first-come, first-served basis. If you cannot get into the hearing room,
don't worry: It will be broadcast live in an overflow room across the
hall and in the Capitol's basement cafeteria.

# While in the Capitol, please be respectful; if you are confronted or
harassed by the opposition, immediately notify a nearby Sergeant-at-Arms.

# No signs will be allowed in the building.

# A public parking structure is located at 10th & L Streets. (Enter from
righthand lane on 10th St.)

Thank you for your tremendous support throughout this fight to defeat AB
1634.
We look forward to celebrating its defeat at our Rally!

WEDNESDAY - JULY 11, 2007
Senate Local Government Committee Hearing
8:00 am
State Capitol, Room 112
PetPAC Capitol Rally
9:30 am