[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the good and the bad -- Long Beach

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 10:30:42 -0500

It isn't a victory for breeders........
    The articles were referenced from part of a long piece that I can't
send to the list because of the list restriction on the amount of
material copied from elsewhere.  My understanding that the new ordinance
has passed is from the AKC's press release and announcement that it is
happy to be taking the Eukanuba event back to Long Beach, as well as
material released from the CFA, and from various legislative groups...if
Long Beach has NOT passed the ordinance, there are a lot of people
around who will be surprised.
Peggy