[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the esteemed artist (NOT)

  • From: "Susan Tomlinson" <arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 21:17:14 -0400

   Okay, I don't know what Linda has on her website that is illegal.
However, she is a very talented artist and well thought of not only in the
dog world, but in the art world as well. I would also like to point out that
the German-style of showing brings in quite a few entries as well, and most
of those dogs are AKC registered. I don't know if Linda is trying to find a
middle of the road type of GSD or not, but nonetheless, I think she should
be treated with respect. JMO, SueT (who had to struggle to put her flame
suit on in this hot weather!)