[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the croup and clarification

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:31:51 -0400

Well, I don't know who you know...but I have never heard anyone, ever,
anywhere, talk about a hucklebone.  Especially if the speaker was
already using terms like patella, tibia, etc.  And I do know MANY people
who use those terms in ordinary conversation.  Then again, they know
what they are talking about, and expect their listeners to know, too.
Peggy