[ SHOWGSD-L ] the blog

  • From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 19:04:23 -0400

Gee, Evan must be calmed down now...this last installment to the blog
has most things spelled correctly!  I love to pick on him...the truth
is, I don't care how he spells when he does the blog, just so long as
he does it...I love the blog to pieces, and I love Evan for doing it,
and the list for providing a venue for it.  I think the National is
like Christmas...I love everybody and everything then......even when
I have to stay home and wait to hear what happens!

   Things are happening out there at the Ranch...not all good things.
 The moral of the story is, I guess, to always play by the rules and
do no harm.........or things will jump up and bite you in the butt.

Les Salowski apparently decided to go to the National after all, and
bypass the food here...wise man!

  I spoke with Kathy Tank a minute or two ago, and the last of the
puppy girls were going in for their final turn around the ring...I'm
sure some people are already celebrating, and I hope that continues.
Others are making plans for next year, and we'll see how those plans
turn out........they have not much to do with dogs except
peripherally...

   I wish the Catalog was on line, that's all.
Bye for now...........
        Peggy