[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the best hug of all

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdshowlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:16:10 EST

In a message dated 1/24/09 6:52:29 AM Pacific Standard Time, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
writes:

> For Lilly to have been so abused and then ,in
> time, understand what love and caring by you truly means is absolutely
> wonderful.

thank you, gary.  as breeders/exhibitors, we sometimes lose sight of what
makes the GSD such an amazing creature.  the immense heart of a rescue dog has
always brought me back to reality .  as a breeder, i place puppies and dogs to
the best of my ability and try to ensure them a wonderful life in a loving
home.  some dogs, like lilly, aren't so lucky and lead horrible lives.  she,
and
others like her, are true testaments to this breed and the best way i know of
for a breeder to truly give back to a breed that has done so much for us.
jmo,
diane
Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>A Good Credit Score is
700 or Above.
See yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668
072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=DecemailfooterNO62)</HTML>