[ SHOWGSD-L ] the best dog ever!!!!

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:40:37 -0700 (PDT)

I am in DC, Gaithersburg to be precise.  I am visiting Mom.  She was asked by
her oncoligist's office to have me bring a puppy to meet the staff and patients
that would be there for her weekly visit.

  I chose my male Bucko because he has the strongest bladder.

  My G-d, what a dog!!!!!  He peed and pooped before going in the building.  He
greeted everyone who would engage him, he walked around the strange stuff and
was not bothered by the wheels or strange smells.  He had a smile and a wag for
everyone.

  He is 12 1/2 weeks old.  After about 2 hours, he whined.  It was time to go
anyway, and he was ready to pee again.

  I have been around dogs most all my life.  I have seen a lot.  I am not
easily suprised, by the good or the bad.

  I never expected to have a turnkey dog like this.  He seems to know what to
do in every situation I have taken him into.  All three traveled very well from
Miami to DC, all three are doing their best to pee and poop outside and not in
the room.  But Bucko takes it to the next level.  I am not selling this one.
Even if he does not turn out finishable, I am keeping him.  My husband wants
to, and now I do too.

  Later folks!!!!!! sheila

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's