[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Southern California vet

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 16:20:36 -0400

    Well, Animal Control will already know if you have an entire dog or
bitch, so I don't know how you'll fool them anyway, haha.

    I was under the impression that this would be confidential
information, too, and maybe that's why this vet is telling his
customers...there are bound to be vets or vet assistants who will tell,
tho, because so many people are intimidated by anyone bearing any
resemblance to an authority figure!
Peggy