[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Hunte membership / responsible?

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <CagGra@xxxxxxx>, <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:04:00 -0800

NO.......I do not  want you to forward anything.    But this constant rhetoric
that the Board
was in fear and at risk to be sued and misinformed??     We have D & O coverage
anyway.
There never was a threat of a law suit and there was never any "conflicting"
legal advice
and there never was any conflict of information.
The Board was never in disarray or in mass confusion and fear,  nor given
conflicting legal counsel
or threatened or rushed to judgement.   We had three months to give this vote
serious consideration
and research Hunte Corp. and listen to the membership, and Mr. Hunte was
allowed to speak on
behalf of his business and self.
That's IT!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

  In a message dated 2/6/2007 11:07:48 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
  marhaven@xxxxxxx writes:   GOOD GREIF Kathy!!      Where are you getting
your information???

  Which part?  Would you like me to forward stuff?

  Kathy
  member GSDCA, DVGSDC
  three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

  visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_