[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Hunte membership

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:47:44 -0600

Peggy..In my opinion..you said it all in a paragraph..for those of you who
call..Hunte a wholesaler and not a broker( this is pure semantics)..do as
Peggy states contact the Hunte Corp and place your puppies through them,.
For those of you who state "Go to his website..his place looks nice.." what
the hell do you expect the website to show..dog carcasses in a ditch..or
now being loaded into the incinerator? dogs in small cages with nails so
long they caught in the grating.Dogs.crapping on each other because the
crates are stacked on top of the other and the crap falls through the
grating?  Abusers rationalize..In my opinion, Hunte shows dogs to make
himself look good and to show the dog world her "cares" about the sport of
showing dogs..he donates money or offers his assistance for "causes" so
people will say "Gee what a nice guy he is.." he has a PR person BECAUSE HE
NEEDS ONE! He has a slick presentation because he knows hard questions are
going to be coming his way..he is well versed and well practiced and well
coached. Here is an analogy..let's say I traffic in drugs..I buy my drugs
direct from the source..high quality, not cut with anything..the best you
can buy..however, I am not a user. I in turn distribute them. I never see
the faces of the users..I don't have any human contact..that way I can say
that I did not directly contribute to their use.. I am only the middle man.
I have done quite well in my business. I have a front..that I can launder
my money through as some people just wouldn't understand the nature of my
real business. I even donate to drug prevention programs, and other
substance abuse programs and have also donated to many community
projects..so basically at the end of the day..I am a nice guy because look
at all I do for others with my drug money and after all..I am not user, I
am just providing a needed service to the masses who want a high quality
product..it is their problem if they become addicts..I have nothing to do
with that.  Can anyone see the parallel here? this is not about dogs vs
drugs..but about the mind set and rationalization people will use to
justify their actions. Most need justification when they are involved in
something illicit...Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM