[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Hunte membership

  • From: "antonio ybarra" <antybo0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 13:23:09 -0700

The point of my note was not to make you mad, but to point out that we've
lost focus on the dogs.

>And no, I won't invite him in for coffee unless it is laced with a really
>nasty chemical weapon where I can watch him squeal and scream.

Your comment that you want to physically harm someone, then sit and watch is
not what we should be about.  You are calling things "truths", but do not
offer facts to back them up.

>We know what Hunte does for a living. We  know he fights  against AR. We
>know he has the $$$ to do it. Money  he's made off of  puppy mill misery.
>We know he is the AR poster child.

And your comparison of Mr. Hunte to Bin Laden is based on what you OPINE as
the similarity.  That's how a comparison works.  And you have every right to
believe it and express it amongst your personal friends.  But in this
environment, we have all agreed to forego personal attacks.

Regarding the judge, you are correct.  It is not a direct attack, just more
nastiness when someone else gives their opinion.

>But what the hell do I know. I haven't  bred 20   champions..........yet

I DO apologize if you have not been posting lists of board member names.

>And, she  has posted lists of how board members voted with the sole purpose
>of attacking  those board members with whom she does not agree.

Again, I want to get past the venom and deal with facts.  If a member is
doing the club harm, we have the tools to remove him / her.  But we all need
to follow the rules.

Regards,
J. Antonio

FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo ? buy and sell with people
you know
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwex0010000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://expo.live.com?s_cid=Hotmail_tagline_12/06