[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Hunte membership

  • From: TamarinGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 01:24:39 EST

Thank You Christine.

 The 'YES' voters, that feared legalities, could  have abstained from casting
a vote. NOTICE, it's being kept a SECRET. NONE  will come forth and explain
WHY? All 9 that voted YES feared legalities  ONLY??
I CAN'T BUY IT.

Erika Buckley & the Tamarin GSDs

In a message dated 2/5/07 7:28:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

snip...<..I also think some BOD's may have grossly  underestimated the
fallout. HOWEVER,,I
also think there are some on the Board  that voted Yes..who are really
impressed with Hunte and his presentation.  Those are the Board members that
need to be ferreted  out..and   exposed. and let the membership decide if they
are  worthy of ever serving the GSDCA again. Christine>

In a message dated 2/5/07 7:28:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
the  problem I have Kathy is that we have Board members who are  eloquently
defending this mans position . Words like" I was impressed by  the
presentation.." he isn't a broker..just a middle man.." He never  breeds..he
loves dogs..by golly he has even shown dogs before his GSD.he  offered his
semi for rescue..what a nice guy. I realize we cannot legislate  peoples
thoughts or opinions..nor would I want to..however even if we  change the
by-laws..we cannot change the mind set of a few on the Board who  are
privately singing this man's praises and doing so quite passionately.  I
truly believe..that some Board members felt personally offended by  Hunte's
line of work, but felt they were protecting the GSDCA from  litigation..do
keep in mind however 2 attorneys did vote No to Hunte's  membership..I also
think some BOD's may have grossly underestimated the  fallout. HOWEVER,,I
also think there are some on the Board that voted  Yes..who are really
impressed with Hunte and his presentation.those are the  Board members that
need to be ferreted out..and exposed. and let the  membership decide if they
are worthy of ever serving the GSDCA again.  Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine  Grainger