[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Hunte membership

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 22:55:34 -0500

And, for the last time...he had no grounds no matter what...and if he'd
sued all of us, the court would have seen it as a bunch of "slap suits"
and tossed it out...and he'd have had to pay costs............
       I'd love to have been a fly on the wall to hear the nonsense that
must have been thrown out before the Board, whether at the meeting or
before...that so intimidated them.  On the other hand, I'd still love to
hear people's reasons.
   Peggy