[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Fair thing is not always the RIGHT thing

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 16:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

As when we traveled with horses to Shows there were other breeders and owners
to stay with
not the case with GSD's?

Theresa

On Sun, 9/22/13, Terry Cochran <terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Fair thing is not always the RIGHT thing
 To: "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "wynsum@xxxxxxx" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Sunday, September 22, 2013, 7:06 PM

 Well you won't be flying there from
 the PNW with a dog and it is at least a 4 day drive with
 dogs. Lets see. 818 dollars in gas at 3.59 a gallon. 3 night
 on the road at 80 per night RT 480. And that is just going
 and coming back and we on the west coast are suppose to get
 excited about Purnia Farms? don't think so.
 Terry

 Sent from my iPad

 On Sep 22, 2013, at 3:50 PM, Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 > With an aging membership it needs to be considered.
 >
 > Joan F. Fox
 > 17500 Haskins Rd.
 > Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
 > tel: 440-759-4119
 > http://www.campaignersgsds.com
 >

 >> ________________________________

 always the RIGHT thing

 >> Is flying with a dog even a consideration any more.
 I think most folks that are showing drive.

 wrote:

 >>> On 22 Sep 2013, at 15:06, Joan Fox wrote:
 >>>
 >>> BIG problem.....getting dogs in 500 or larger
 crates to St. Louis.

 >>> <reply>
 >>> St Louis does not take 500 crates - I did a lot
 of research on this before the vote by the Board
 >>> and hence I voted against St Louis.
 >>>
 >>> You can fly into Kansas City or CHicago with
 500 crates

 ===========================================================================>>
 POST is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the
 property of the original author and of GSD Communication,
 Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted
 without prior permission of the original author AND of the

 >>> Each Author is responsible for the content of
 his/her post.  This group and its administrators are
 not responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in
 any post.

 >>> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,
 REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
 APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL
 PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
 FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
 PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

 Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

 >>> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org
 >>> NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

 is Copyrighted 2012.  All material remains the property
 of the original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO
 REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without
 prior permission of the original author AND of the Showgsd-l
 Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.