[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the CFA Legislative Liaison's post

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:56:58 EDT

I have posted so much today that I have lost track of what I posted to whom.
 However, the same ideas of orchestrated surrender had passed through my mind
as I was listening to the exchange between Kehoe and Levine.   Yep...San
Diego, despite the great strides your county has made in animal control and
education, you have a State Senator that is NOT your friend.

It is interesting that Sen. Kehoe is from the La Jolla area (If I'm
remembering right) the absolutely most prestigious area in San Diego and wasn't
that a
most recent challenge for M S/N???

As I said, there are facts rushing around, and I'm trying to catch them out
of the air, so if I'm wrong, I'm sure Ginger or Peggy will correct me :-)

May I have a glass of wine now?

Stormy
In a message dated 7/11/07 6:44:43 PM, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I suggest reading this post from Ginger carefully...some of the
> things we need to continue to do (like the charts showing government
> figures for Santa Cruz vs. Levine's figures)
> are outlined...and it's also made perfectly clear that you guys on the
> left coast need to get rid of Christine Kehoe, too.............
> Peggy

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs