[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the CFA Legislative Liaison's post

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:28:55 -0400

     I suggest reading this post from Ginger carefully...some of the
things we need to continue to do (like the charts showing government
figures for Santa Cruz vs. Levine's figures)
are outlined...and it's also made perfectly clear that you guys on the
left coast need to get rid of Christine Kehoe, too.............
Peggy