[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Aliens are coming

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 19:29:59 -0700

A long long timw ago...I had my black sable at one of her first dog shows,
at the park...at that time the park was in the flight plan for the air force
base....well this low flying plane flew overhead and she sat up and stared
at the plane...and kept staring at it as it went overhead...she watched it
so intently that she tipped over backwards......
funny thing was everybody was watching her, and no one ringside knew what
happened in the ring...AND THAT IS THE FUNNIES THING i EVER SAW AT A DOG
SHOW.
Judy
judsohngsd@xxxxxxx