[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Aliens are coming

  • From: "Maureen Murkland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:00:02 -0500

Janice,
   OMG! Did your post bring back memories!!!!   We took 3, 10 week old pups
to a match at a show and on the way home I was walking the trio at a gas
station about dusk.....and the spotted the evil hydrant!!!!!!  I never heard
such goings on.........and the HACKLES!!!!!!!  They were protecting their
Mom at all cost...Mo