[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Aliens are coming

  • From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, Wasatchgld@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 20:53:20 EDT

When my Mick was about four months old we went to a dog show. You know the
little black GSD wooden statues that they use for the placements. He ran up to
them and he was going to eat them. He was not sure if they were real or not.
It  was so funny. He did not get over that until he was about nine months old.
Every  time he saw one at a dog show he wanted to eat it, teeth bared and
growling and  his hackles up. Thank God he grew up........silly boy dogs!!!!
Amy Greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises