[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the Aliens are coming

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: rebearmac1@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 01:37:43 -0400

LOL!  That would be a strange sight for the pups.  Reminds me of my girl,
Charm.  I got her helicopter certified about 3 years ago so we could be flown
out to emergencies.  It must have been lots of fun for her.  Distant choppers
bring no reaction, but one directly overhead and she gets all excited.  She
thinks it's coming to pick us up :-)
So, I won't have to worry about UFO's either unless they show up with one
shaped like a helicopter, LOL!

Laura Thomas