[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: the 3rd side to the two-sided story...

  • From: "Gail BAUMAN" <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 10:16:33 -0600

Whatever the reason the rep did what she did, she had a JOB to do, and her
anger had NO BUSINESS interfering with her handling her job in a PROFESSIONAL
MANNER.  I'm sorry - I work with people every day, some of whom are quite
difficult to work with, and no matter what, you do your job professionally and
do NOT let your personal beliefs toward what you see or your feelings about it
or whatever else is going on in your personal life interfere with your work.
Her anger had no place in this situation, no matter what - JMHO.