[ SHOWGSD-L ] thanks nancy: facts for you

  • From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 22:19:17 +0000

Nancy
Great communication. Thank you.  Precisely part of what I had asked for minutes
ago as you must have been typing this information.

I know you are not the voice of the board and can't speak on anyone's behalf.

 Perhaps a board member or someone who understands elections can clarify what
happens to the election if Bart finds 2 or 500 ballots thrown out?  Who will
decide where the line is?  What purpose is there in sending Bart?

 If Bart comes back and states xyz was not counted, then is the objective to
have a new election?

If Bart is standing there, and feels that ballot should be counted, the
election company can't change the decision.

I could be very wrong, but I thought we have an auditing firm who verifies the
accuracy of the election company.  Do they not alos audit throw out ballots?

Please list- do not pound Nancy. She gave us a great recap.  Her post helped me
understand the circumstances and reasoning.

From: "Nancy Harper" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>