[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thank you, sandi card!

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:02:49 -0700 (PDT)

Best of luck Sandi! sheila
Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx wrote:  just wanted to thank sandi in a public forum for
stepping up to the plate and
volunteering to foster blind helen until we can find her a permanent home. i
respect sandi highly as a judge (she gave my 1st homebred bitch out of my 1st
litter a 5 point major about 20 years ago!) but have even more respect for
her as someone who so obviously and truly loves this breed. helen is a special
needs dog and it takes a special person with a big heart to do this. bless
you, sandi.
diane (mississippi valley gsd rescue)
Diane Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole." - Roger Caras

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

Sheila of Miami
Mernydex GSD's
Loving Obedience Dog Training