[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: test

  • From: Erika Brink <erikasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx, show list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 02:27:27 -0800 (PST)

I was beginning to wonder if this was an "Alaska" problem, then I see that
Susan answered too.....something is not right because two emails I have sent to
addresses that I know are correct got bounced back to me.....I feel like we are
in the twilight zone.  Kristi
MidniteGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:  weird..no emails tonight?

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

 Yahoo! Autos. Looking for a sweet ride? Get pricing, reviews, & more on new
and used cars.