[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: temperament test

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:28:39 -0400

If anyone has questions that are unanswered about the Temperament Testing I
suggest emailing Laura Gilbert lauraeg@xxxxxxx
I know she loves what she does (evaluating) and talking about the
testing.............she may not be the closest evaluator but i know she can
point you in the right direction. She is a wealth of information on the
testing.
But it would also be great if the PC website listed the evaluators and their
contact info for sure.

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com