[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: temperament

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx" <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Mike & Sheila Metz <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 17:48:03 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe we should add another class. Call it the Really Alert Class. Lerts are
very popular :0)
Terry

________________________________
From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx" <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>; Mike & Sheila Metz
<Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>;
"lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
"vprezhmf@xxxxxxx" <vprezhmf@xxxxxxx>; "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx"
<Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>; "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
"helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx" <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 5:25 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: temperament

Ahhhh, Joan,  don't even joke about this.  Some may think you are caving, not !
We have to realize that some of these folks are, thankfully, not brain surgeons.
Carolyn

________________________________
From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Mike & Sheila Metz <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>;
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 6:47 PM

Totally on the same page Mike.  But the problem is.... it is not  enforced.
Therefore, the whole title is loosing it's meaning. As is Select.
There is a penalty agreed to by those that sign the agreement and yet some do
not do the test and there is no reprecussion.
Bob Penny and Dick Whalen are rolling over in their graves.
I understand the Board is considering doing away with the Temperament Test at
the Futurities as some of  the selected observers have not been doing their job
properly. What about the judges that don't do the required test?
Maybe we should change the standard to also so more unsound dogs can win?
Joan

Joan F. Fox
website:  http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023

Cell: 440-759-4119

>________________________________
>From: Mike & Sheila Metz <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
>Cc: "Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>;
>"lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lhavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
>"vprezhmf@xxxxxxx" <vprezhmf@xxxxxxx>; "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx"
><Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>; "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
>"helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx" <helenfranklin520@xxxxxxx>
>Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 7:28 PM
>Subject: Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: temperament
>

>I would think that portion would stay as it is currently structured Joan. The
>GSDCA Temperament Test, and thereby the AOE would be a bit stronger and more
>meaningful for breeders.
>

>On 10/11/2011 4:43 PM, Joan Fox wrote:
>OK.... does that mean that the Temperament Test should be enforced as required
>when a judge signs the agreement to judge the National? By whom?
>>HM...... now that's a can of worms isn't it?
>>Joan
>>

>>Joan F. Fox
>>website:  http://camaignersgsds.com
>>17500 Haskins Rd.
>>Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
>>
>>Cell: 440-759-4119
>>

>>>________________________________
>>>From: Mike & Sheila Metz <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>

              incorporate the drug
>>>test with the GSDCA Temperament Test and publish the
              results(behind the
>>>firewall of course), which would add even more meaning to
              the AOE.

>>>regards,

              tested.
              included in the

              Daylight Time,
              get a select title get a

              dog
              the results be  public

===========================================================================>>>>
POST is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the
              property of the original author and of GSD Communication,
              Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
              permitted without prior permission of the original author

              post.  This group and its administrators are not
              responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any
              post.

              REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
              APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL
              PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
              FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
              PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

===========================================================================>>>>

>>>===========================================================================>>>POST
>>> is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the
              property of the original author and of GSD Communication,
              Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of any kind are
              permitted without prior permission of the original author

>>>Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her
              post.  This group and its administrators are not
              responsible for the comments or opinions expressed in any
              post.

>>>ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING,
              REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH
              APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF ALL
              PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY
              FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS
              PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

>>>For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>>
>>>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org ;
>>>NATIONAL BLOG - http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/

is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the original author
Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org ;