[ SHOWGSD-L ] telephone poll.......call now =- it's free!

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:57:58 -0400

  I just received a phone call, informing that on the TV show, Judge Joe
Brown,
  they asked the Question of the week...which is "Should dogs and cats be
  spayed and neutered....Vote Yes or No.
  Now, you know they are going to use the answers to support MSN, and that
  is not what the voters are voting for!

  The phone number to vote, and then give your reason (you'll have about
  30 seconds before being cut off) is   1-888-775-8343.          I called to
vote
  NO...and said the question is misleading without further explanation about
what
  they intend to do with the results.
      I suggest everyone call and innundate them with similar votes and
reasons.

  I called, and I hope you'll do the same!
  Peggy