[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: teeth / stuff......?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Iza Kabuska-Ackerman" <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <kthalfen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "gsd list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 20:00:57 -0700

I thought this thread was about teeth so I didn't get into what we all do in
deciding on a show puppy?
I'm not going to grow anything out if I discover it has a missing tooth at 12
weeks.    <G>
That's the point.
What I do or do not do does not make you or anyone else wrong..........??
What you do or do not
do does not make me wrong.......??

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com