[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: technology vs. trees

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 03:31:06 EDT

In a message dated 8/8/2010 10:25:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:

am  getting posts sent to me from other lists and I do find a lot of
hostility.  Many of those who used to be on this List and have been  asked
leave are on those other lists.
Few were asked to leave I think, many decided to.  It makes me wonder  to
serve what purpose.
Someone said this list is about negativity. I disagree. Few names get
mentioned, situations are discussed, both club and dog business is  discussed.
For those that have lost animals, had a good day at the dog  show, need help
with a question.........I doubt they have had much  negativity.
The list is an entity most of the time and a useful one.

Have heard there are lists where names are thrown out constantly and witch
hunts occur. Proud not to be part of that......
Molly
Trillia German Shepherds since 1972 PH  409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont (recording secretary),  Life Member
CKC
"Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize  a mistake
when you make
it  again."