[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: talking about stupid legislation.....

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Snider molly <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 10:44:06 -0700

I know you know the problem, Molly. I just took off on it :-) as I always do.

Storm

On Apr 21, 2015, at 9:31 AM, Molly Snider <bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Oh I sure was not trying to make light of this, I just at times cannot
believe that the ARISTA's can get the ears of governance as they have.

This is profoundly serious and just one more step of everyone losing THEIR
rights of property and ownership of your dog or cat.

My dogs are my dogs and I determine their rights.

Molly