[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: take a look

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:06:04 -0500

Online petitions are useless. I know that has been said so many times, but
it needs to be remembered. If it makes you feel good to sign it, go for
it... just realize it is not going to accomplish anything (well, besides
putting your name and email out there for spammers).

If this pet store is breaking the law, call the authorities. If you don't
agree with what they are doing, don't shop there. If they have no customers
they won't remain in business long.

If you feel they are operating a "sub standard" level of care, after calling
the authorities, call the media. Try to convince them to do a story on the
place.

Ginger Cleary - Rome, GA www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
 "A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves."
-- Edward R. Murrow