[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: tail chasing puppy

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemplete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <CDRHVN@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:57:14 -0800

Tail chasing is also very common in other species, eg. male humanoids. Male
behavioral onset symptoms typically appear at about sixteen years and often
continue well into the sixties.There are no known cures. Certain medications
are helpful, but there are negative side effects. Research reveals no
reliable data on dislocated hips or bloody stubs. Indications of genetic
links are suspected, but there are no definitive studies or dependable data.
Best advice is to avoid these bloodlines.
tom elkins