[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: tail chasing puppy

  • From: CDRHVN@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 17:53:32 EST

I think you are all in the ball park with the tail  chasing. Luckily I
never had it but my friend did. We don't think it was  boredom in her case.We
will be the first to tell you it needs to  be stopped NOW!!! She had a dog
dislocate his hip from tail chasing and others  with bloody stubs. We think it
is obsessive-compulsive behavior that is genetic.  Once she got out of those
bloodlines she never had it again.    Brenda